Sunday, January 8, 2017

Family is My Future

    There are many things that occur in life that can either make or break your future. Most of the events that occur are brought to pass because of the choices that you make everyday, My name is Nicole and I choose to determine what kind of future I have. I want a family of my own to be the main event of my future. As you could guess, I am an advocate for the family.

     In the world that we live in today, there are so many different dynamics and types of families. I am not going to tell you which one is right or wrong. What I am going to tell you is that finding and understanding which dynamic works for you is what is important. This is my family. We are not an example of the traditional family. Our family includes a step- parent and half-siblings. We are goofy, crazy and sometimes a little strange, but we love each other. This little blended family works, and that is what matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment